Monday, May 24, 2010

Imagine

It's not sunny here right now. I'm pretty sure it's raining because well, as I was laying here on my bed, I felt as though someone was spritzing me with a water bottle. Turned my head, and sure enough, rain. Of course, I am helpless to do anything about this, so I had to sort of relax and pretend I was taking in the spray from my yacht while I waited for my husband to come and rescue me by closing the windows.

But since I no longer leave the house, weather is for the most part pretty speculative, so I'd rather imagine it is beautiful and springlike. You see, I have spent the past six days confined to the single floor that is my apartment (I cannot tell you how happy I am that I live on a single floor). I've finally emerged enough from my haze of pain and painkillers to stop in and tell you all that I've made it through okay, although with more pain and discomfort than I expected. I have not been together enough to organize a guest blogger, I assure you, I will arrange one soon.

In the mean time, you'll simply have to imagine something wonderful posted here! Like Black and White Cookies in honor of my best friend's birthday. I'd never be able to live up to the deliciousness that is Cheryl Ann's, but I'd bake them for her if I were in charge of her birthday sweets, because that's what she really wants, and everyone should have what they really want for their birthday (no imagining required).

Love you J!

1 comment:

JMLC said...

aw, thanks! love you too!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails