1. & 2. Reusable sandwich and snack bags - no more using up ziplocs at an alarming rate, these cute little bags will keep my lunch together and do the environment some favors in the process.
3. A three piece glass food storage set, because even though I have BPA free plastic, it's still plastic and eventually they're going to find out that plastic turns you into a newt or something.
4. A tiny dish for my salt and pepper mills to sit on so they don't shed salty and peppery bits all over my counter.
5. Itty bitty portable utensil set, so I can stop eating with a spork. Because the cafeteria only gives out sporks.
6. Nigella Express - you've already benefitted from her cheddar risotto, just think of all the other delicious recipes!
7. New candy thermometer (so meat thermometers no longer need to be inserted in white chocolate).
8. A second silpat mat! I can actually prepare a second batch of cookies while the first is still baking! More cookies! More cookies!
9. Everyday French Cooking by Christian Constant. I have been kicking myself for not buying this ever since Ryan and I left Paris (a few years ago?) We loved our meal at Cafe Constant, particularly the duck (which sadly isn't in the cookbook). It is not for the faint of heart though, it has a somewhat unthinkable number of foie gras recipes.
10. Digital meat thermometer - my current meat thermometer and I often have differences of opinion. I'm hoping I get along better with this one.
11. Empanada maker - this sucker is sweet! You use the bottom to cut your circle of dough, stick the circle on top, drop in some filling, and smoooooosh! Empanadas. Turnovers. Handpies.