Sunday, April 25, 2010

Again

Dexter is sick again. This is becoming an ongoing source of anxiety for me. Not to mention a drain on our already tight finances. I worry about the dog, I worry about the money it will take to make sure the dog is okay. Then I worry more about the dog. And of course, because it's Sunday, it's the emergency room or nothing. So I'm watching him, waiting, seeing if he'll be okay until Monday when I can take him to his regular vet, or whether he needs to go to the hospital today. The anxiety over his well being also makes me completely useless, because I feel shaky, dazed and queasy I have a hard time doing what I would normal do. But I did manage to think up a dinner plan for the week, which is one thing off my mind at least.

Tonight (barring any further dog related concerns)
Pepperoni Pizza - I'll use Ina Garten's pizza dough, although, I'll probably freeze half for later, because it makes so much. Then just top with sauce, mozzarella and pepperoni and bake!

Tomorrow
Turkey Burgers - plenty easy, which is good consider I may still have a sick dog on my hands.

Tuesday
I have some dill left over after making Shrimp with Orzo so I'll want to make Cheddar Dill Biscuits and some Turkey Chili.

Wednesday
Unless we're hit with another heat wave, I'm longing to make this Chicken Leek and Mushroom Pie. It looks like a delicious variation of my childhood favorite Chicken Pot Pie.

Thursday
Enchiladas - We have some flour tortillas left from making fajitas, and enchiladas make enough to freeze some for later, always a huge benefit.


Friday
We're on the road to Rhode Island, so no official meal plan in the works!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails