Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Focaccia Watch - Day 2

Dough as nature intended, without buttered plastic wrap

If you have a sure-fire way to butter a plastic wrap, do tell. Personally, I had a devil of a time even getting the plastic wrap to detach itself from itself, much less smearing it down with butter. You know actually, I don’t want to hear it. It’s unclear I can associate with anyone who thinks they can do better than I did, and I definitely can’t associate with you if you are a master plastic wrap butter-er. Best to keep it under your hat.

Day two was not very exciting. Sadly, neither was the fruit focaccia (although that’s just my personal take on things. Ryan seems pleased, and I’m still waiting to hear back from another expert taster.) I just expected something more from a two-day project, you know? I give and give, and what do I get? Bread with raisins and cranberries in it.

2 comments:

JMLC said...

But very pretty bread!!!! I, for one, am impressed. And I was a "professional baker" so I know of what I speak.

mom said...

Am I going to get a taste of this? If not, you are going to have to make it again!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails