Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Halftime?

Can you call it that on Christmas Eve?  We're halfway through!

This morning after my post, I finished making the eggplant and it's marinating on the counter until dinner.

We took a break to eat some sandwiches with sweet soppressata, tavern ham, hot capicola, prosciutto and provolone.


We had some turkey on hand for Ryan as well.


Then after lunch I finished layering the streusel and the batter in the coffee cake (for tomorrow morning) and then popped it in the oven.



2 comments:

Linda said...

Oh man.. I happen to be fasting when i came across post. And let me tell you that i am totally tempted by this. Such a tease this was. But, thanks for posting.

Anonymous said...

Such a delicious post this was. Made my mouth water, each and every dish looks so tempting.If you can please post recipes of these as well. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails