Monday, March 18, 2013

New Toy Test Run


For Christmas, I got many kitchen toys, including this super cool Cookie Dough Scoop.  The red part you see my mom pressing above sort of pushes out the dough making it much easier to use than say, a spoon.  I was kind of surprised that it has crappy reviews on Amazon because I was ready to marry the thing.  It did eventually get kind of sticky and less efficient, after the first 3 dozen cookies.  I can't say that I blame it.  I'm kind of sticky and less efficient after 3 dozen cookies too.  Anyway, I've basically been in a recuperating from Christmas trauma non-baking rut, and I called my mother to help me fix that.  And we whipped up my Oatmeal Raisin Apple Walnut Cookies as well as some scones I'll tell you about later.  And now I have plenty of delicious carbohydrates to enjoy.  Aren't you jealous?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails