Thursday, May 28, 2009

Product Placement: Minute Maid Lemonade

If your part of the country is anything like mine, it's gray, humid and vaguely chilly. So perhaps this isn't the most timely recommendation I've ever made, but you know, this weekend it seemed like a great idea, and I'm hopeful that maybe next weekend things will return to their previously warm and sunny state. Warm and sunny enough that you'll find yourself craving a nice, cool pitcher of lemonade...
If this does happen, I suggest reaching in your freezer and pulling out a little can. I know, I know, it's not homemade. Other than the stirring in water part. But homemade lemonade is a commitment I just can't handle. I've always been partial to minute maid's lemonade. I like the flexibility. You get to choose to add slightly more or less water depending on your personal tartness preferences. Also, extra cans take up minimal space in the freezer, which means you never need to be without one. Who doesn't like backup?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails